World of Money
Camp Location is NOT uptown but we are such huge fans of this organization that we had to share:
Beacon School, 522 West 44th Street.
Founded in 2005, the World of Money Youth Financial Education Training Institute is dedicated to teaching 40 – 120 classroom hours of immersive financial education to youth ages 7 – 18. Our immersive curriculum equips youth with five tenets for a financially responsible and philanthropic life: learn, earn, save, invest and donate. The financial presenters are stellar Wall Street professionals, business, and legal leaders. Our holistic approach has steadily broken a generational cycle and changed the way youth and their parents understand their money.
1) Institute curriculum, wealth work, and classroom supplies
2) Graduate Ceremony and Certificate
3) Parent ‘Money Matters” Forum – May 5, 2018
4) World of Money graduation gift
5) Daily optional lunch during the Institute
6) Alumni programs after graduation
7) Parent/Child in-person orientation – To be announced
Pricing and info
Ages by group: Young Moguls: ages 7 – 9
Rising Moguls: ages 10 – 12 | Moguls: ages 13 – 18
Hours: 9am – 4:30pm
Dates & Sessions: July 9 – 27th
Session One: July 9 – 13
Session Two: July 16 – 20
Session Three: July 23 – 27
Parent contribution: $325.00
Sibling/Friend Discount: $275.00
Online Payment Plan?: Yes!