The average attendance of the Medieval Festival at Fort Tryon Park has been 60,000 people for the past five years. There are numerous attractions and vendors. The Little Theatre is sure to be a hit with your little birdies. Performance schedule:
|Featuring Three shows:
Muggle Juggle, join this muggle to learn how to juggle and spin plates like a professional.
Marco the Magician, the hand is faster than the eye, join Marco for magic for all ages.
Mistress Tale Weaver, an interactive storytelling show
|12:30; Marco the Magician
1:00; Juggling Lessons with Muggle Juggle
1:30; Mistress Tale Weaver, Participation and Fun!
2:00; Meet Robin Hood & His Merry Men
2:30; Juggling Lessons with Muggle Juggle
3:00; Marco the Magician
3:30; Mistress Tale Weaver, Participation and Fun!
4:00; Marco the Magician
4:30; Juggling Lessons with Muggle Juggle
5:00; Mistress Tale Weaver, Participation and Fun!
|Also, be sure to visit with Ella the Faerie and record a wish in the Fairy Wish Registry.|
The festival is FREE! And relies on kind-hearted souls to assist with volunteering. Your efforts are rewarded with food & drink, as well as a costume loan!
• Parking Attendants (6 people needed starting at 7am)
• Tent Set-up (12 people from 6:30am-9:30am)
• Tent Breakdown (12 people from 6:00pm-8:00pm)
• Information Booth (Many in shifts from 11am-7pm)
• Hay Drop-offs (10 people from 7am-9am)
• Booth Decorators (10 needed starting at 9am)
• Costume Tent (10 needed in shifts starting at 8:30am)
• Volunteers Check-in Assistants (1 person per shift: 7-10am; 10am-1pm; 1-4pm; 4-7pm)
For a Festival Map, list of crafts and more info: WHIDC.org